Friday, April 16, 2010

Storyboard

I have fought and fought with this assignment. First, I couldn't get any free storyboard software to work. I have never used storyboard before, so I'm sure I was doing something not quite right. After completing the outline I cannot get it to post here. I'm going to write the basic layout that I plan, but wish I could get it to go! If anyone wants to leave a comment explaining how I can add attachments please feel free!!!!

Outline
1. Speaker will explain and present the need for mobile devices in the classroom.
2. Examples (still shots) of studnets using mobile devices in the classroom.
3. Describe various schools that are currently piloting the program. Explain the success they are seeing.
4. Short video from k-nect describing the benefits of mobile devices.
5. Short video for Goknow.com describign the benefits of mobile devices in schools.
6. End with speaker discussing the need to bring classrooms to the 21st Century of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment